"HELP SNARE THE IVORY HOLOCAUST!"
International Anti-Poaching Foundation (IAPF) Mission - 'Wildlife Conservation Through Direct Action'
IAPF develops, implements, and manages:
- Anti-poaching ranger training
- Conservation Security Plans
- Anti-poaching Operations
- Wildlife crime information systems
- Specialist technology and systems for anti-poaching operations
- Field equipment procurement and supply
IAPF objectives include:
- Creating awareness within the general public in relation to wildlife poaching.
- Providing a platform through which the public can genuinely make a direct impact on the front line in the ongoing battle against poachers.
- Providing a point of contact for those requiring training and other assistance.
The 2008 lifting of sanctions to allow the sale of 109 tons of ivory reinvigorated the black market, which opened the floodgates for a wildlife slaughter that until witnessed, is inconceivable.
From 2010 - 2015, we created & sold merchandise on behalf of the IAPF. Though we no longer do this full-time we still have some products along with plenty of stickers and fridge magnets, that we need to move with ALL proceeds going to the IAPF.
We receive nothing!
We are very passionate about their work and if we have nothing available for you here, please visit IAPF.org and make a donation at the very least.